Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to boardslide a rail on a snowboard.
1. You'll need to have enough speed to make it to the end of the rail, balanced.
2. Like riding a bike, the faster you go the easier it is to stand up.
3. You'll want your board to be 90 degrees to the rail when mounted
4. You really want to feel your feet (on the rail) completely flat avoiding either edge.
5. When you're about to dismount, bring your board back 90 degrees to land riding forward.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.