In this video, we learn how do perform basic turns while snowboarding. To start out, increase the pressure onto your front foot while on the board Then, rotate your upper body in the direction you are turning. When the board starts to go downhill, transfer your weight from the heel to a flat base on the board. The snowboard will turn away, place pressure on your toe and bend your ankles. Place more pressure on your feet, then rotate your upper body in the direction you are turning. Keep doing this as you go down the mountain, moving with the turns as you are going down. Practice and don't worry if you fall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades