In this video we learn how to do a heelside pendulum in snowboarding. Start by sideslipping on your heal edge. Then, tap on one leg to increase pressure on that foot. Reduce the angle and then you can slide your board down where you are facing. Look and point in the direction of desired travel. Tapping on both legs means even pressure distribution on both feet. Increase edge angle with even pressure on both feet to slow down and stop. Although you will start out slow at first, these are great steps to learning how to snowboard and become better and better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades