In this video we learn how to do a heelside sideslipping in snowboarding. Keep your head up and your eyes looking straight ahead. Bend your knees and maintain a straight upper body. Apply pressure to your heel edge and pull up on your toes as you ride. Maintain even weight on both feet with your arms at the sides of your body. As you continue to learn the tips and tricks on how to ride better, you will get more comfortable while on the board. Try to relax and remember how to do all the movements, then you will be ready for more difficult moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades