In this tutorial, we learn how to do straight runs in snowboarding. Keep the base of your snowboard flat on the snow and point your board directly downhill. Look and point downhill and focus on the ahead terrain. Keep your body aligned over your snowboard. Bend your ankles and knees to maintain your position. Keep your ankles and knees loose so you can absorb bumps in the road. Once you learn how to do these different tricks on the board, you will be on your way to riding a lot better than before! Make sure to practice and then you will have more fun and have a great time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades