In this video, we learn how to do a toeside pendulum in snowboarding. Start by sideslipping on your toe edge. Take note that tapping on one leg represents increased pressure on that foot. Look and point in the direction that you want to travel, then tap on both legs to get even pressure on both feet. Increase edge angle with even pressure on both feet to slow down and stop moving on the board. Once you get these tips and tricks down you can better understand how to ride the snowboard. Remember to not start off too big and just have fun while you're out there riding!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades