In this video, we learn how to carve in snowboarding. While you are riding the snowboard, you will want to move your body weight so you are making a carving motion with your board along the side of the mountain and down the slope. Make sure you pay attention to where your legs are placed so you are properly pushing your weight on the ends of the board. If you fall, make sure you try to fall with your rear end so you don't break your knees or hands when you go down. With practice, this will get easier and you can learn to carve quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades