In this video we learn how to master basic mobility on your snowboard. Look and point in the direction you want to travel then transfer weight onto your back foot and slide the snowboard forward. Transfer weight onto your front foot to enable the board to glide forward. Change direction by lifting the snowboard and pivoting on the back of your feet. To climb, place your snowboard perpendicular to the fall line. Then, step your free foot over the snowboard and dig your toe edge into the snow. Mastering these tips will help you become a better snowboarded and move yourself as you learn how to do more difficult steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades