In this video we learn how to build a snowboard box. First, decide on a size for your box and write out the dimensions. Then, buy your frame for the box and follow the structure of the box with it having four sides. After you have built the frame, put on the wood to complete the sides and make the box enclosed. Use screws placed into the frame to make sure it's completely secure. You may also want to install handles so this is easier to handle. Once you're finished with your box you can paint a logo on it and then use it for your board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades