In this video, our author, Jimmy Jacobs, shows us how to build a quarter pipe. He shows use many ways to grip the shovel to form our quarter pipe such as ‚Äúthe granny‚Äù or the ‚Äúrailroad‚Äù. Please make sure your shovel has a sharp tip, otherwise this will be difficult. From here, just repeatedly hit your pile of snow with the sharp tip of your shovel to smooth out the surface. It is important to note that you it helpful to build your pile first, instead of trying to smooth the snow before all of it has been piled, because, as our author mentions, gravity is your friend.
Once you have smoothed the surface to your satisfaction, you know have a usable quarter pipe for your perusal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades