This video illustrates how to do a front side and backside 180 on a snowboard. This process is done by the following steps.Step 1You need a helmet, packing snow, shovel and a snowboard.Step 2Learn to carve a switch.Step 2Make a jump.Step 3Make sure there is no one on the way.Step 4Make sure the hill is long and you go down fast so that you get more air which means that you get more time for a full spin of 180.Step 5Bend your knees down.Step 6Spin your lower body first and focus on landing. that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades