In this tutorial, we learn how to fall safely on a snowboard. You will want to make sure you are in a position that makes it safe for you to fall either backwards or forwards. When falling forward land on knees first then forearms. When falling backwards, flex your knees and fall on your butt. Keep your chin to your knees to avoid injury to your head. Also, make sure you have the correct gear to wear while you are out snowboarding. Another great tip is to not go on courses that are too advanced for your skill level, take it easy and master a course before you try a new one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades