In this video, we learn how to link turns on a snowboard. First, you are going to want to start in a good balance stance. You will need to learn to use your legs to release your edge and lean into the fall line so you're into a comfortable stance. To release the board into a new turn, drive towards the nose of the board while flattening the foot into the snow. Flex your ankle so you are in a better position to steer the board. You can also rotate your hips to help steer the board. Use your legs to shape the turn and steer the board around the snow. Take your time and practice and you'll be turning in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades