Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to perform a frontside 720 on a snowboard.
Trick: Frontside 720
1. The frontside 720 is one of the stock tricks of the World Cup Tour.
2. In a 720, you'll spin twice. (two 360's!)
3. Concentrate on executing a really solid drop in to the pipe (for speed and stability and a mellow ride up the wall).
4. You'll be riding toward the lip on your toe-edge, opening up toward the bottom of the pipe.
5. Because you're spinning twice, you'll have to plan (in movement) to be "blind" for about 1/2 second.
6. When lading a 720, you'll land riding switch. By now you should feel comfortable riding this way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades