Doug from Sierra Snowboard demonstrates how to ride switch on a snowboard. As you approach riding switch, do not think about riding backwards. Rather, consider using the strength in your riding to riding with a new foot forward. Take a stance where you can drive from one end of the board to the other. Roll your upper leg out to prevent tucking of the knees. Keep your hips square to the board and do not over rotate them from one end of the board to the other. Rotate your torso and move towards the switch nose. Focus on the movements of your lower legs. Feel your legs drive forward towards the switch nose. Practice on familiar terrain first to perfect your technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades