In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to wax a snowboard. The materials required for waxing are: wax (cold, medium or warm temperature), scraper, brush, iron, wax paper, cloth and gloves. Begin by wiping the board with the cloth. Now rub the wax on the board. Then hold the wax against the iron to melt it, and then rub it on the board. The press the iron on some wax paper and spread it across the board. Leave it too cool for about 20-30 minutes. Then use the scrape to remove the wax layer. Clean the board with a brush. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy snowboarding and would like to learn how to wax their snowboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades