In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to wax a snowboard. The materials required for waxing are: wax (cold, warm, or all temp), an iron, scraper (plastic or metal) and a hard bristled brush (or rough side of a sponge). Begin by laying the board with the base facing up. Turn the iron on and melt the wax. Move the wax around to evenly distribute it on the base. Then use the iron to spread the wax in a thin layer. Allow the wax to cool for 30 minute and remove the layer with your scraper. Buff the base with brush. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy snowboarding and would like to learn how to wax their board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades