To wax a snowboard you will need an iron, board wax, a flat scraper and a buffer pad. First, use the iron to melt the wax. The iron should be hot enough to cause the wax to quickly drip but not hot enough to produce smoke. Iron the wax onto the snowboard by using small concentric circles to melt the wax evenly. Go over spots several times, if necessary. Be sure to use wax that is appropriate for your riding conditions. Scrape the excess wax off of the board. Use a buffer pad like the rough side of a sponge to buff the snowboard. Buff in small, tight circles to even out the uneven spots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades