This particular video demonstrates a method to wax your snowboard. This method of waxing the snowboard does not involve use of iron. It is done using a large piece of wax and a piece of cork. Firstly we need to rub the piece of wax over the surface of the snowboard. Hard rub is required and one ball jay is the most efficient. After rubbing for some time we need to polish the waxed using a large round piece of cork. After polishing for some time you will discover a shiny looking snowboard ready for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades