In this video you will learn how to wax, tune, and DE-tune your snowboard. The first thing you're going for tuning and DE-tuning your board is to take a bill file and file your board right where it starts to curve (do this on every corner of your board). Then when you're ready to clean the base of your board you take your base citrus cleaner and pour some onto a rag and wipe it on the board until its clean. Then when you're ready to wax your board take your wax and melt it over the board using an iron. Then after you've finished waxing your board you can scrape it. Then to finish off you can buff it out using a rag and some steel wool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades