Scott Todd demonstrates waxing a snowboard, which is basic maintenance that assures good speed for a snowboarder. He starts by applying a thick, even layer of wax on the base of the snowboard using an old iron to melt it down. He sweeps the board with the iron to spread out the wax.
Next, he uses a scraper (a piece of plastic having the width of the board), which he sharpens using the edges of the board. He scrapes of all the excess wax until it is leveled. He uses a brush the remove what the scraper could not. He later adds that brushing the board diagonally is better for spring snow. Finally, he polishes the board to give it a smooth look and also sharpens the edges using a commercial sharpener. The board is then good to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades