How to Perform a frontside 180 on a snowboard
Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to perform a frontside 180 on a snowboard.
Trick: Frontside 180
1. When you get into spinning, the frontside 180 is the easiest to hit.
2. You'll need to get a good flick of the tail of your board, almost as if spraying snow ahead of you.
3. Your board will "snap" to get you in the air.
4. Your body should open up and spin frontside as you feel that flick.
5. Land (you'll be riding fakie) and ride off.