Sierra Snowboard demonstrates how to pop an ollie on a snowboard. An ollie is a basic but mandatory trick when riding a snowboard. When popping up on a snowboard do not jump off of your toes. If you jump off of your toes it is not considered an ollie. Make sure that you also do not jump off of your heels. First, keep your body square and balanced so that you are parallel with the board. Be sure to bend at the knees and not at the waist. Quickly shift your weight to the back foot. Load up the back of the board like a spring. Snap towards the nose and lift the board up by lifting up your knees. Land balance and square as you did on the approach to complete a successful ollie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades