Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to perform an ollie on a snowboard.
1. The Ollie is a multi-functional and all-important riding technique (hopping onto rails, over obstacles, etc).
2. The idea is to shift most of your weight onto your back foot, pulling the front foot up.
3. This will bend the board (and give you spring). Then push off your back leg to help propel you into the air.
4. Once airborne and in your descent, concentrate on placing your board parallel to the ground.
5. This will ensure you land on both feet and have a smooth landing.
6. The Ollie can be practiced without your snowboard on, simulating and executing the movement.
7. Concentrate on balancing on your back foot, pop off of it and land on both feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades