Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to perform a frontside "270 0n 270 off" on a snowboard.
Trick: Frontside 270 On 270 Off
1. This one's considered a pretty mellow trick, once you're comfortable on the rail.
2. It's shares the same mechanics of doing a 540 (degrees of rotation) off of a jump.
3. The only difference is that you'll land on (and have contact with) a rail.
4. Approach the jump nice and mellow, jump and spin, landing on the rail after 270 degrees of rotation (landing on the rail riding backwards at a 90 degree angle).
5. Keep spinning by looking over your shoulder to the end of the rail at the landing. You'll have completed another 270 degrees of rotation and ride off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.