How to Perform a "frontside 270 on 270 off" on a snowboard
Snowboarding: Hit the Slopes With Style
There was a time when simply riding a snowboard made you the extreme guy on the slopes. But now, with more people strapping on a board instead of skis, the stakes have been raised. Fortunately, we've lined up this video tutorial to keep you on the cutting edge. See how to perform a frontside "270 0n 270 off" on a snowboard.
Trick: Frontside 270 On 270 Off
1. This one's considered a pretty mellow trick, once you're comfortable on the rail.
2. It's shares the same mechanics of doing a 540 (degrees of rotation) off of a jump.
3. The only difference is that you'll land on (and have contact with) a rail.
4. Approach the jump nice and mellow, jump and spin, landing on the rail after 270 degrees of rotation (landing on the rail riding backwards at a 90 degree angle).
5. Keep spinning by looking over your shoulder to the end of the rail at the landing. You'll have completed another 270 degrees of rotation and ride off.